Quiet duplex in a the oldest and most historical neighbourhood of Taipei. 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, dining/living room with kitchen, covered rooftop. Two Youbike stations next to the flat. Covered rooftop with an area for laundry. Good for a real local Taipei experience. Only for quiet and mature people. Strictly no party.
Near the botanical gardens, Youth Park, and a night market. 12 minutes walk from Guting MRT. 8 minutes bike ride to NTNU, NTU, and NTUST.
Good for NTU, NTUST, NTNU, NTUB, NTUE, NCTU Taipei, Soochow Chengzhong …
[The room - ZH4]
- 100% cotton bedding
- Western standard mattress: Expensive, and not rock hard like everywhere else
- Storage under your bed
- A small foldable “seater couch” that turns into a mattress
- Desk, chair, and desk lamp
- Fast Wifi on both floors
- Lock on the door with your own key
- AC with remote control
- 2 large windows
- Cord extension to plug your phone, laptop...
- Shared bathroom with 1200 watts hair dryer, “always-on” hot water and “always-on” air extraction